ARLES CANYON PINK UNISEX SWEATSHIRT
Inspired by the name of our favourite Vincent van Gogh painting of Arles at night.
The literal translation is 'The Starry Night, Arles'
It was painted on the bank of the Rhône that was only a one or two-minute walk from the Yellow House on the Place Lamartine, which Van Gogh was renting at the time.
THE ICONIC UNISEX CREW NECK SWEATSHIRT
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Due to the organic, natural materials, it's normal for these sweats to shed a little fluff when new on the inside. Settles after first wash.
- ORGANIC BRUSHED SWEATSHIRT
- 85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER