FLYING CRANE BLACK UNISEX SWEATSHIRT
In Japan, the crane or tsuru, is a national treasure. It is the symbol of longevity and good luck because it was thought to have a life span of a thousand years.
Hand drawn for Ifnotnow.co.
THE ICONIC UNISEX CREW NECK SWEATSHIRT
- Set-in sleeve
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
- Due to the organic, natural materials, it's normal for these sweats to shed a little fluff when new on the inside. Settles after first wash.
- ORGANIC BRUSHED SWEATSHIRT
- 85% ORGANIC RING-SPUN COMBED COTTON, 15% RECYCLED POLYESTER