GSP TSUBAME COFFEE MEASURING SPOON - STAINLESS SATIN FINISH
This lightweight enamel coffee measuring spoon is handmade in Tsubame by highly skilled craftsmen.
Tsubame means swallow in Japanese. And a small flying swallow is hand-painted on each spoon in honour of the city where the piece is manufactured.
- Color: Stainless satin finish
- Capacity: 8g (0.28oz) of whole coffee beans and 10g (0.35oz) of ground coffee
- Dimensions (inch): 1.7" x 1" x 5.9"
- Material: Stainless steel
- Originated from: Tsubame, Japan
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, there might be slight variations in the finish of each piece.